Christie Munro are working with Kings Court Trust and are able to offer a Fixed Fee Estate Administration Service.
Administering an Estate can be a complex and time consuming legal process that involves dealing with all of the assets and liabilities associated with an estate, be it calculating the tax that is payable on the estate, working with third parties so that property can be sold, stocks, shares and bank accounts liquidated, as well as the distribution of personal belongings in line with the Will.
We recommend Kings Court Trust, one of the UK’s leading estate administration specialists, who have helped nearly 6,000 families deal with the estates of their loved ones. Kings Court Trust offers:-
- Free, impartial and practical advice on what to do when someone dies so that you can understand your options and make an informed decision with confidence
- A comprehensive estate administration service that will remove the stress, effort and legal liability of dealing with a potentially complicated process yourself
- A fixed fee service so that you know exactly what you will pay up front and don’t have the uncertainty of hourly rates or contingency fees to consider
- Regular updates on how your case is being managed and the opportunity to track progress at any time thanks to Insight, our exclusive online case monitoring system
- You will be allocated a dedicated case manager and can contact them directly by phone or email – no call centre queues or being passed from person to person when you need to speak to someone about your case
For an informal discussion please contact Sally Bakkes at Christie Munro on 01494 713947